Bring the taste of Portugal to your table with this traditional Peri Peri Sauce made from African Bird's Eye chillies and lemon. For authentic Portuguese grilled chicken simply marinate half chicken pieces in sauce for one hour prior to grilling. Use additional sauce for baking and fresh sauce on the side. - Wildly Delicious
Unit Size: 350 mL, 11.8 US fl oz
INGREDIENTS: Canola Oil, Red Pepper Jalapeno, White Vinegar, Red Bell Pepper, Garlic, Sugar, Parsley, Cilantro, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, African Bird's Eye Pepper, Lemon Oil, Spice, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
• Refrigerate after opening. Shake well before serving
• May contain sulphites, tree nuts, milk, sesame, eggs, wheat, soy, fish, mustard. Made to bring Portugal to your table by serving this traditional piri-piri sauce made of pili-pili peppers and lemon peel. To prepare a real Portuguese-style grilled chicken, just marinate half-chicken pieces in the sauce for an hour before grilling. Brush with extra sauce and always serve with a scoop of sauce.
Size of unit: 350 mL, 11.8 US fl oz
INGREDIENTS: Canola oil, jalapeno, white vinegar, red pepper, garlic, sugar, parsley, coriander, sea salt, xanthan gum, pili-pili, lemon oil, spices , citric acid, potassium sorbate.
• Refrigerate after opening. Shake well before serving.
• May contain sulphites, nuts, milk, sesame, eggs, wheat, soy, fish and mustard.
• Made in Canada from local and imported ingredients